TERMS & CONDITIONS – THE LEGAL BANTER
The content, organisation, design elements, graphics, text, images, video, compilation, advertising, marks and all other material on the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the property of Blind Wines (ABN 97368786278). The copying, distribution, modification, unauthorised use or publication by you, directly or indirectly, of any such matters or any part of the website, including but not limited to the removal or alteration of advertising, except for the limited rights of use granted hereunder, is strictly prohibited.
However if you do want to use anything on the site, drop us a line and check with us first. Let’s be nice to each other.
All prices quoted on this site are subject to change without notice due to market and currency fluctuations, changes in duty, GST and other government charges and current stocks remaining unsold. In other words, we haven’t had a brain explosion and changed prices accidently, it’s because we had to.
If your order includes a product that is not available, we will contact you and provide suggestions on another product as near as possible in style, quality and price. Who doesn’t want to chat to a wine guy every now and then?
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all vintages are current, due to the nature of the industry, vintages may change suddenly depending on supply and stockholdings of the producer. If the stocked vintage changes before you receive your order, where possible, we will contact you to inform you of the change to the vintage and determine if you still want the product.
Secure Online Payments
Blind Wines use Braintree for Paypal to process your credit card payment. Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Blind Wines or any outside party. We never permanently store complete credit card details on site. Please visit www.braintreegateway.com for more information.
Blind Wines holds a Liquor – Packaged Liquor Licence under the New South Wales Section 11A of the Liquor Act 2007, Licence number LIQP770017105. Blind Wines is required to ensure an audit trail exists to identify the purchase and sale or supply of liquor, and no liquor is to be sold or supplied to a minor. To view our liquor license, please click here.
By purchasing event tickets, alcohol or alcohol products through Blind Wines you are acknowledging you are at least 18 years of age.
Refunds, Returns and Claims
Refunds on all events hosted by Blind Wines, including wine classes, master wine classes, wine training, cellar door training, Blind Wine Club events, private events will only be granted 50% of the ticket price within 5 working days of the event date and a 4% processing fee will be charged on all guest nominated refunds.
Let’s face it you’d be crazy to miss one of our events.
Attendee name change is permitted if notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 working days of the event date.
An event will only be abandoned if Blind Wines deems the conditions dangerous. Refunds (whole or in part) will only be available at the point of purchase, if an event is abandoned or cancelled. The decision to cancel an Event will be made on the date of the event.
Claims for broken or damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery, so make sure you check your order as soon as you receive it. Requests for returns for credit or exchange must be made within 30 days.
Blind Wines uses specialised wine delivery network via Australia Post, Fast Track or TNT to deliver your goods. These services requires a signature upon delivery for security purposes. If you choose to have the goods delivered to your home or business and you are out when the delivery is attempted, a card will be placed in your letterbox and your package will be securely stored at your local post office, Fast Track or TNT depot for collection. The post office keeps your parcel for a maximum of 14 days. Otherwise should you choose to have your delivery left at the premises without a signature, this must be noted on your order with clear directives on where to leave the delivery. Our supplier will attempt to leave it in a safe and out-of-the-sun place, thus removes the requirement for a signature and passes the responsibility to the purchaser for any issues that may occur post delivery i.e. damage from weather, your thirsty neighbour etc.
Delivery can take up to 10 working days, but this time frame can be shorter depending on the overall pressure on the delivery network at that particular time, your distance from major centers and product availability.
Vouchers are not legal tender; they are not legal nor are they tender, they are vouchers. Unused portions of a voucher’s value will be available as a credit in your account. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash. Voucher codes are only usable once unless otherwise stated. Blind Wines is not responsible for lost or stolen voucher codes. Voucher codes expire 12 months after issue unless otherwise stated.
By placing an order with Blind Wines you agree to receive correspondence from us including but not limited to information as it relates to your purchase(s) along with promotional material as we see fit to conduct the normal course of our business. In the case of promotional correspondence, you are free to unsubscribe from this free service at any time.
We can only allow one customer account per user. If a user is found to have more than one customer account we will close whichever account(s) we see fit and any credits attained through these additional accounts will be cancelled. Any orders found to be placed by such accounts may be cancelled at our discretion and subsequent credit accrued may be voided.
At times we may offer deals where the producer and/or wine is not revealed. In cases where we do this, it is to allow us to offer you a product at a particularly sharp price! If you become aware of the identity of the producer or product, we ask that you do not share this information, particularly online. Doing so may limit our access to them… which in turn may limit yours, eek!
Events – Conditions of Entry
We all love a good party, however we do need to spell out some house rules.
- You acknowledge that enter the event/s or venue/s at your own risk
- Blind Wines reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance, annoyance or failure to comply to reasonable requests
- All patrons must adhere to local liquor laws
- Event and course attendees must be over the age of 18 year of age
- Customers are requested not to bring children or pets (unless you have a pet pterodactyl – they are most welcome)
- By entering an event, you consent to being filmed and photographed during an event. Footage or images may be reproduced, published and exploited by Blind Wines without restriction including but not limited to marketing and promotional use and in all media.
- Blind Wine reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, Blind Wines will use best endeavours to notify ticket holders via its website. In the case of rescheduled events, ticket holder’s unable to attend the rescheduled event must apply for a refund within 5 working days of the rescheduled Event. Ticket holders of free or complimentary tickets will not be entitled to a refund for a cancelled or rescheduled event.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for another event automatically
- Should catering be part of an event, we regret that we cannot provide a nut-free environment for the preparation of dishes. If you or any of your guests have an allergy/food intolerance or require a vegetarian/vegan meal, please advise us of this at the time of booking and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.
- In the event of an emergency situation or evacuation, you must follow all official directions by venue staff, Blind Wines staff & security.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Blind Wines and the venue accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damages however caused by the patron attending an event or by entering or being on the venue premise whether caused by the negligence of the Blind Wines or venue or otherwise.
All a bit heavy right? So, if you have any further queries, or you’d like to chat a to a nice wine guy, drop us a line at email@example.com